Stephanie Clackworthy, Principal Consultant of Analytika, has been Council Member and Area Chairman for CIMA southeast England since 2008, and is an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Value Management.
Stephanie and her team specialise in value-based business process improvements.
She founded Analytika in 2000, and holds the following qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification awarded 2012
- FCMA since 2000 (ACMA 1990) awarded by CIMA
- MBA awarded by Cranfield University, School of Management in 1996
- Professional in Value Management (PVM) awarded by Institute of Value Management in 2000. The VM method structures business issues to generate many potential solutions, either to increase value of benefits needed or to reduce the cost of achieving those benefits
- Risk Management Facilitator, certified by Institute of Risk Management with Bovis Lendlease, which helps secure benefits identified from business actions and minimise fraud